Here are the main advantages i've seen on ID so far:
- Master Pages and easy Embedding of other files (even indesign files, with the Frame Tool + Place)
- Styles for Object, Paragraph & Character
But on the downside:
- its very, very, veeeerrrryyy expensive - while inkscape is free & open source.
- the file sizes are big and proprietary - while inkscape is a SVG: clean, lovely XML format that even notepads and browsers read
So i'll try ID out for a while...
Here are some great resources i've found so far:
- Dowload the Eightshapes Unify Templates - check out their blog and specially Nathan Curtis' videos
- Read & Download the files from this Adobe Article on using InDesign CS4 for Web
- Keep one eye on my InDesign Delicious Bookmarks
- And the other (eye) on my Wireframe/IA related Delicious Bookmarks Bundle