Saturday, September 6, 2008

In Seattle now...

Since end of june i 'moved' to Seattle. Probably my biggest excuse why i didn't posted anything here...

Here i already made 2 collages, which i'll post on flickr soon. Now i don't want to scan the images before glueing, so i'm trying to set a little studio (tripod & lights) to take great quality pictures of them.

I also had some trouble with materials, but Johnny (www.corridorsofmind.com) told me about Half Priced books which have LOTS of great books and National Geographic Magazines (Yes, i still use them a lot). Here is my first trip result to the store:

080807 first collage materials in US

Another big thing is that my old PHP blog and site will disappear soon, so i moved my blog to wordpress and the site, which was mainly the collages browsing will be done only at Flickr. Someday i might personalize my site again, but meanwhile i moved to google sites (http://sites.google.com/site/iuri/). I'm also adding a Photos section there...

No comments:

Post a Comment